EHS-ALASKA HAS THE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO RESOLVE YOUR MOLD PROBLEM!
- With highly experienced engineering staff, and expert microbial investigators on staff we are uniquely-positioned to discover and evaluate your mold and moisture issues.
- EHS-Alaska has 36 years of experience operating in Alaska and has helped countless clients address their indoor health hazard concerns.
- EHS-Alaska is employee-owned we are members of your community and are personally invested in the success of your project.
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Cold-like symptoms that reoccur upon spending extended periods of time in a property? Often clearing up after spending time away.
- Seen Visible mold or notice a musty odor?
- Noticed water staining?
- Recent water damage or flood events?
IF SO YOU MAY HAVE A MOLD ISSUE!
Every property is susceptible to fungal issues, it can present itself after a flood, chronic water intrusion, leaking pipes, or simply high humidity. When this happens, it is important to consult a professional who can recognize the source of the issue and devise the most economic way to address the issue. Mold problems do not go away by cleaning, or covering them up, you have to correct the source of moisture. EHS-Alaska has the professional expertise and equipment to identify the root cause of your indoor mold issue. Our team has helped many property owners and managers through the remediation planning process and ensures the utmost care is given to each client.
Mold growth is always evidence of a moisture problem, and can pose serious health concerns. Mold can consume common building materials and lead to structural failure and other damage. The value of property can be greatly decreased by the perception of a mold problem (whether real or not). Musty odors or small amounts of visible mold are often enough to cancel a house sale.