We are a team of professionals with decades of combined experience.
As a licensed engineering firm within the state of Alaska; EHS-Alaska, Inc. provides services based on our staff’s knowledge of engineering, the physical and biological sciences, and the regulatory environment. We meld this knowledge into workable and cost effective solutions.
EHS-Alaska engineering staff provides comprehensive professional support to clients.
For our Engineering Consulting Services, we:
- Provide identification of building hazards likely to be encountered during renovation and demolition projects
- Provide Mold and Indoor Quality Evaluation, with detailed recommendations
- Provide Radon testing and recommendations for mitigation
- Troubleshoot HVAC Systems Related to Indoor Air Quality Issues, and
- Provide Expert Testimony about hazardous materials in the built environment
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question – Start a Conversation
(907) 694-1382 Fax
Start a Conversation:
Engineering, Health and Safety Consulting
11901 Business Blvd. Suite 208, Eagle River, AK 99577
M-F: 8am – 6pm